Agile Product Owner
Manager: Director of Operations
LendingCrowd is a leading fintech business, shaping the way SMEs borrow money. Blending the latest cutting-edge technology with in-depth financial experience and backing, we have developed a scalable digital marketplace, matching investors who want to generate greater returns with small businesses that need funding to grow and flourish. LendingCrowd provides an attractive alternative to the current limitations of borrowing – we encourage people to Think Outside The Bank!
Founded in 2014 and born out of Edinburgh’s vibrant and growing fintech scene, LendingCrowd has facilitated over 560 loans to SMEs across the UK, totalling around £50m (with over £12m loaned in Scotland). We were one of the first in our sector to receive full Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorisation in 2016 and launched one of the first Innovative Finance ISAs in 2017. To date, over 6,700 investors have signed up to the platform. LendingCrowd is backed by Scottish angel syndicate Equity Gap, the Scottish Investment Bank (the investment arm of Scottish Enterprise) and a number of prominent investors from Scotland’s finance and entrepreneurial scene.
LendingCrowd actively encourages the generation and development of ideas from all teams to grow the business. We are based in the attractive West End, have an in-house gym and an open, proactive and team-focused culture.
Could you play an active role in our success? As part of our expansion, we are looking for talented Product Owners to join our team to work on exciting new fintech projects. Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will join us in ensuring our technology sets us apart in the market.
- Managing the backlog of development activities, ensuring user stories are in place with sufficient detail for technical teams to estimate and start developing
- Collaborating with stakeholders to define system requirements and ensuring requirements are signed off by stakeholders
- Presenting product roadmaps and high-level project plans in line with business deadlines
- Acceptance testing new features, signing off releases to production
- Prioritising requirements, presenting priorities at Sprint planning
- Collaborating with technical teams to build prototypes and MVPs in very short timescales
You would be required to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant degree/diploma
- Two years’ minimum experience in a similar role.
- Working in an agile development environment
- Positive business outcomes from your projects
- Working in a financial and/or technology based environment
- Mobile app projects
- Multi-party projects with web APIs
- Numerate or financial-based projects
- Marketing-based projects
Come join us and be part of our success story! To apply for this role just email your CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com