Manager: Content Specialist
LendingCrowd is a leading fintech business, shaping the way SMEs borrow money. Blending the latest cutting-edge technology with in-depth financial experience and backing, we have developed a scalable digital marketplace, matching investors who want to generate greater returns with small businesses that need funding to grow and flourish. LendingCrowd provides an attractive alternative to the current limitations of borrowing – we encourage people to Think Outside The Bank!
Founded in 2014 and born out of Edinburgh’s vibrant and growing fintech scene, LendingCrowd has facilitated over 580 loans to SMEs across the UK, totalling over £50m (with over £12m loaned in Scotland). We were one of the first in our sector to receive full Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorisation in 2016 and launched one of the first Innovative Finance ISAs in 2017. To date, over 6,800 investors have signed up to the platform. LendingCrowd is backed by Scottish angel syndicate Equity Gap, the Scottish Investment Bank (the investment arm of Scottish Enterprise) and a number of prominent investors from Scotland’s finance and entrepreneurial scene.
LendingCrowd actively encourages the generation and development of ideas from all teams to grow the business. We are based in the attractive West End, have an in-house gym and an open, proactive and team-focused culture.
Could you play an active role in our success? As part of our expansion, we are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to join our Marketing Team and help to drive our ambitious growth plans. Reporting to our Content Specialist, you will work closely with external partners and other members of the team to produce surveys, research reports and promotional/marketing materials across a range of channels.
- Conduct surveys among our borrowers and investors, analysing the results for patterns and trends
- Work with external partners and organisations to produce research reports and white papers
- Assist with the production of marketing materials, liaising with external suppliers as required
- Work with other members of the Marketing Team to produce and distribute emails, blog posts and other content
- Manage projects for events that LendingCrowd runs and participates in
- Manage the company merchandise requirements
- Learn about digital and email marketing so that you might assist in those campaigns
- Help to maintain the LendingCrowd social media accounts
- Ensure that marketing communications are compliant with Financial Conduct Authority regulations
- Undertake tasks as required by the Content Specialist and CMO
You would be required to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a proactive and enthusiastic attitude and focus on customer deliverables
- An ability to manage your own time, priorities and use your initiative
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- Some experience working in a financial and/or technology based environment
Come join us and be part of our success story! To apply for this role just email your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org