Manager: Director of Operations
LendingCrowd is a leading fintech business, shaping the way SMEs borrow money. Blending the latest cutting-edge technology with in-depth financial experience and backing, we have developed a scalable digital marketplace, matching investors who want to generate greater returns with small businesses that need funding to grow and flourish. LendingCrowd provides an attractive alternative to the current limitations of borrowing – we encourage people to Think Outside The Bank!
Founded in 2014 and born out of Edinburgh’s vibrant and growing fintech scene, LendingCrowd has facilitated over 560 loans to SMEs across the UK, totalling around £50m (with over £12m loaned in Scotland). We were one of the first in our sector to receive full Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorisation in 2016 and launched one of the first Innovative Finance ISAs in 2017. To date, over 6,700 investors have signed up to the platform. LendingCrowd is backed by Scottish angel syndicate Equity Gap, the Scottish Investment Bank (the investment arm of Scottish Enterprise) and a number of prominent investors from Scotland’s finance and entrepreneurial scene.
LendingCrowd actively encourages the generation and development of ideas from all teams to grow the business. We are based in the attractive West End, have an in-house gym and an open, proactive and team-focused culture.
Could you play an active role in our success? As part of our expansion, we are looking for a talented Systems Administrator to manage and support our core systems. Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will join a growing technology team in ensuring our systems and services operate effectively for the business. You will be exposed to diverse challenges such as user support, office IT setup, system bug fixes, systems administration, DevOps and software development. The ideal candidate will be willing to learn and will be looking to expand their career in a DevOps or technical support role.
- Provide first-line support to staff for technical enquiries
- Prioritise workload and set resolution expectations
- Support and maintain our core systems
- CRM and third-party systems administration
- Execute staff joining/leaving procedures
- Escalate issues to teams/line managers as required
You would be required to demonstrate the following:
- Computer literate with aptitude for troubleshooting technical problems
- Passion for helping end users and providing guidance and support
- Supporting office IT services including PCs, networks and cloud-based systems
- Ability to follow company processes
- Some experience working in financial and/or technology based environment
- Office networking
- CRM administration
- Working in a helpdesk-based environment
Come join us and be part of our success story! To apply for this role just email your CV and a short covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org