You are here: Home » Careers
Recoveries and Collections Officer
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of insolvency law in both England & Wales and Scotland and a successful track record of achieving impressive results. Find out more
Junior Relationship Manager
In this role, you will focus on delivering the highest standards of service, assisting with enquiries, conducting account reviews and ensuring records are kept up to date. Find out more
Credit Risk Manager
This role is for a confident self-starter who will be responsible for overseeing our Credit Policy and managing credit risk across the company. Find out more
Senior Credit Specialist
Reporting to our Credit Underwriting Team Leader, your focus will be on the credit underwriting of loan proposals and assisting with other aspects of the end-to-end credit process. Find out more
Your focus will be on assisting with the processing of credit decisions, from initial checks to preparing loan and security documentation. Find out more
Why work with us?
LendingCrowd is a dynamic fintech lending specialist offering business loans across an easy-to-use online platform. Providing an attractive alternative to the banks, LendingCrowd is becoming a trusted choice for SME financing across the vibrant non-bank lending market. As a lender that was accredited to provide government-backed support during the pandemic, you can help us be part of the recovery of our economy, where it matters most, in the small businesses the length and breadth of Britain. Our growing team of experts in tech, risk, marketing, business development and customer service are building a fast-scaling, exciting fintech lending business and we are always interested in talented people to join us on this journey and be part of an exciting story. We believe in a culture of ‘Doing the Right Thing’, helping businesses, partners, stakeholders and employees to grow in a way that positively benefits all.
Our team is currently working remotely, but we aim to return to an office environment in the West End or central Edinburgh in the near future (either partially or full time), therefore you would need to be accessible to Edinburgh.
- Job opportunities with broad responsibilities offering you the chance to deliver great work
- Learning and development opportunities enhancing your career
- A small team where you can quickly understand the dynamics of the business
- Support and guidance from experienced entrepreneurs
- Opportunity to progress internally as the business scales
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing finance sectors in the UK
Reasons why people like working here
- Being part of a fast and agile business leading SMEs into recovery
- Our friendly, approachable and dynamic team
- Rapid learning and continuous professional development
- Competitive salaries and benefits