You are here: Home » Careers
With responsibility for a variety of financial accounting and reporting tasks, this role will enhance our ambitious growth plans. Find out more
We are looking for an experienced Financial Administrator responsible for a variety of banking and financial operational tasks. Find out more
Head of Software/Product Development
We are seeking a hands-on professional to lead the development of our leading-edge technology platform. Find out more
Account Managers, Broker Team (Sales)
Drive quality leads from our broker partners and see these through from application to completion. Find out more
Recoveries and Collections Officer
Assist with growing the recoveries function and contribute to the continued development of recoveries policy. Find out more
Why work with us?
LendingCrowd is a dynamic fintech lending specialist offering business loans across an easy-to-use online platform. Providing an attractive alternative to the banks, LendingCrowd is becoming a trusted choice for SME financing across the vibrant non-bank lending market. As a lender that was accredited to provide government-backed support during the pandemic, you can help us be part of the recovery of our economy, where it matters most, in the small businesses the length and breadth of Britain. Our growing team of experts in tech, risk, marketing, business development and customer service are building a fast-scaling, exciting fintech lending business and we are always interested in talented people to join us on this journey and be part of an exciting story. We believe in a culture of ‘Doing the Right Thing’, helping businesses, partners, stakeholders and employees to grow in a way that positively benefits all.
Our team is currently working remotely, but we aim to return to an office environment in the West End or central Edinburgh in the near future (either partially or full time), therefore you would need to be accessible to Edinburgh.
- Job opportunities with broad responsibilities offering you the chance to deliver great work
- Learning and development opportunities enhancing your career
- A small team where you can quickly understand the dynamics of the business
- Support and guidance from experienced entrepreneurs
- Opportunity to progress internally as the business scales
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing finance sectors in the UK
Reasons why people like working here
- Being part of a fast and agile business leading SMEs into recovery
- Our friendly, approachable and dynamic team
- Rapid learning and continuous professional development
- Competitive salaries and benefits